MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Treasures I've Been Waiting to Share with You

I've been collecting so many fun tips, strategies and recipes to share with you, but I haven't been able to invest the time I wanted to have with each article. So I'll just share one big list of treasures - enjoy!

Kelly's post on Frugal Resurrection Eggs (be sure to follow the link she mentions in the 1st paragraph for easy-to-make eggs and the scriptures woven into a kid's Easter story)

Amy's deliciously light banana bread from The Motherload

From SimpleMom: 20 Tips for Finding Your Routine With Kids

From Scribbit: Apple Galette Made with the World's Easiest Pie Crust

From Faithful Provisions: Costco Best Buys

Polly's 12 Tips on Managing Kids’ Laundry and Clothes

13 Ways toMake Your In-Transit Motel Stay Part of the Vacation Fun - from Having Fun at Home

Nutritious Freezer Meal Carnival from Passionate Homemaking - look at the ideas in the comment section too!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Some of my favorite blogs--and a couple of new ones, too! Thanks for spotlighting your best picks. Gleaning the treasure from the internet is easier when we share with friends!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home