MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hairstyles - Up-do's for Parties

We have a Christmas party tonight, so I'm searching for an easy up-do or a fun twist. I thought I'd share my finds:

Tips for an easy up-do
Hair up vs. hair down
Links to lots of styles of up-dos.
How to make ringlets
This up-do looks too hard for me, but it's definitely step-by-step

No more time for research - I need to go experiment!

2 Comments:

Blogger WordGirl said...

How about a pic of what you decided to do? I have all sorts of experience with this after putting Anna's hair up for The Nutcracker rehearsals and performances. I'm almost willing to grow my own hair out to try a few things. Almost, but not quite....

2:28 PM  
Blogger Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

Well I thought I was going to up-do my hair, but I didn't. According to the advice in the links, a spaghetti strap dress looks more flattering with hair down (or at least partially down). So I put hot rollers in my naturally curly hair to make it softer and dressier. I was pleased. (And we had a great time at our party!)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home